Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

>>


I would say this week has flown by, but no not really. I wonder why that is? Anyway, I am thankful for....

  • The Swifer wetjet I got. I swore up and down I would never ever buy one and I would stick with my mop and bucket, but then I had two kids that started crawling and yeah, I'm not pulling out the mop and bucket everyday.
  • Gerber Graduate snacks. My kids love them, and I'm thankful that gives me 15 minutes of silence. :)
  • All the cards and gifts for the kids on Valentine's day! They loved all of it!
  • My Valentine's date with my honey. It was a really good night, and super yummy! I think I may be able to live off of Melting Pot's cheese and chocolate for literally the rest of my life. OH and they gave us a gift bag that had a bar of their white chocolate for fondue in it, it may just tempt me to invest in a fondue pot for the house. May, not probably, just may.
  • Good weather yesterday at the park and April's mom being there as an extra set of hands.
  • Tax season. I know, right? We filed our return on Saturday and all I have to say is woo hoo!
And on a side note happy birthday to our friend Tracy! Hope it's a great day! And I hope you have a totally fabulous day too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails