Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As I sing myself to sleep...

So I apologize for the scatteredness (I know that's not a word, I just made it up) of yesterdays post. I was doing three things at once. So to re-do yesterday, here's what happened....
Lani and I went to EPCOT and on the half mile walk in, Lily lost her hat, where, no clue. So I stayed in the park with all five babies (comments to follow) and Lani ran to look for the hat. So here I am, five babies, two strollers, and the comments start flying. "Oh I didn't know they could all have different eye colors!" duh, they're not identical.... "Are these all yours?!" no, they're only a few months apart, that would be impossible.... "Boy do you have your hands full!" obviously.... "If you had a few more you could be octo-mom" slightly offensive.... So a few minutes later Lani came back, no luck on the hat, and we went about our merry way. Then the pointing and gasping started. I don't know what's worse, the loud gasping with the obvious point or the murmurs with the off to the side, I'm not really pointing, but really I am pointing. That's when the beer idea started, and can you blame us, really? I did find it funny though when a group of Japanese girls asked Lani if they could take a picture of her kids and without hesitation she said "No". Liquid courage at its finest. So enough about the EPCOT adventure, onto the title of the blog....
So last night Scott and I are watching Dancing with the Stars (disappointing, really) and we heard a faint noise coming from the kids room. It was Jill singing. It was the cutest, funniest thing we have ever heard! It was so hard to not laugh next to the door, but it was just so adorable! She's such a girl....
The time change is proving to be a challenge, more for Scott and I than for the kids I think. Aaron has adjusted really well, Jill is Jill and will do it when she wants to, not necessarily when we want her to.
That's about it over here, going to be a relaxing day at Casa de Nethero...hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Too funny about Lani's kiquid courage:) And too bad you don't have video when the kids are doing the cutest things for the first time you know?

Related Posts with Thumbnails