Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't want your t-shirt!



Last night we went to ESPN Club on The Boardwalk with my brother Chris and sister in law Pam. Usually during dinner in the main room they broadcast a radio show and get audience participation. Well, right before the show started Jill hit her wall and was in full on meltdown mode. Mark, one of the broadcasters declared, to everyone, that he was the baby whisperer and could get Jill to stop crying by giving her a t-shirt. Jill was not having it, at all. She would take the shirt and push it back, then take it again and push it back. Well at least everyone else found it funny. We had a good visit and wish we could have spent more time with Chris and Pam.
Today we ran to Old Navy really quick, they are having a huge sale on their basic clothes and I wanted to get the kids a new pair of jeans. I got them each a pair of jeans, two shirts and a shirt for myself and only spend $38. Considering the kids jeans are normally $15-$16 a pop I think I did very well :)
Tomorrow we are heading out to Clearwater with the group for photos. I think everyone that lives in Florida needs to do at least one photo at the beach.
I hope you had a great day, just think it's almost the weekend....almost.

2 comments:

Lani said...

nothing like being the center of attention in a restaurant. What a fool that guy was to think a measly Tshirt would satisfy Miss Jill. I can just picture her face, like "please, you're gonna have to do better than that, mister.."

Jessica said...

Reading your posts brings back some memories of my twins. My b/g twins are now 6! It really does go by quickly. I look forward to following your blog.

www.capececlan.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails