Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Recap

We made our weekly trip to the farmers market this morning, in hopes that we would beat the rain (that we desperately were in need of), which we did, but no deal. The vendors were all packing up because the rain was on it's way. So we ran to the new supermarket we have by our house, Sweetbay, if you have one by you I highly recommend it, it's like a cross between Whole Foods and Publix. The kids got to ride in the shopping cart that has the little car on the front. Oh my gosh, I wish I had my camera, it was so cute! Plus, they loved it because they had something to play with, and everyone fussed over them. My kids are total hams, what can I say?
We had our friend Bob over for dinner tonight. Bob is a fraternity brother of Scott's and was actually at the hospital with us the first 2 days of Aaron and Jill's lives. It was good to have him over and the kids loved having him around. Jill wasn't too sure at first, suddenly we have become shy. Aaron warmed right up though and let Bob carry him all around the house.
The kids have now moved up a size in clothing, and I have to say it's kind of funny. Here's a few pictures of them in their new PJ's...
Other than that it has been a pretty chill weekend. My brother and sister-in-law are going to be in town for the next few days so it will be nice to meet up with them. We haven't seen them since December. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails