Friday, May 15, 2009

Apparently he didn't have a square to spare....

So the other day I went to check the mail, highlight of my day, and I see these two letters from the Office of George W. Bush.....
Ok, interesting, why would the former President be sending my children letters? Hmmmm oh yeah because I sent in their birth announcements. But here's the thing, I purposely waited until January to mail them so that *fingers crossed* they would come from President Obama my home boy from Chi-town. Nope, no dice, they definitely came from Bush, and not even on Presidential stationary. Really? You didn't have any left over? Not a single sheet? Sigh.... it is still cool though for the kids baby books.

In other news, the kids have their 12 month photos tomorrow. I'm going to toot my horn a little here and say I'm really proud of myself for keeping up with their photos. Hopefully the photographer won't make either one of them cry this time (fingers crossed!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails