Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let the baby proofing begin!

Scott and I went to Babies R Us yesterday to get some baby proofing stuff for the office, excuse me, playroom. I kind of feel like we found everything but what we really needed. We were able to get the padding for the window ledge, not enough though, and power strip covers, but apparently they don't make a phone jack cover. Why would I need a phone jack cover you ask? Because some genius decided to put one practically on the ground in the office. So if anyone knows if this exists or has any suggestions that would be awesome. If all else fails I'm going to use Lani's suggestion of clear packing tape.

In other news, Scott is officially hunting for a job, and that's all I can really say about that.

So that's about it right now. We have a some plans today, so I'm sure I will have a ton to report tonight. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just encountered the same problem with the phone jack. Sadly it is only the same wall as DD crib. Our friends used masking tape cut in a circle. Masking tape is cream colored so it was camouflaged. If they do see it, it is harder for a baby to peal off because there are no corners to grab. We also found a plate cover that doesn't have any openings and may try to screw it directly on top of the current plate with extra long screws. Hope this helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails