Monday, July 6, 2009

I don't need no stinkin' pants!

Apparently my daughter has a problem with pants. I have no idea what the problem is, all I know is there is a problem and she feels that there is no reason to wear pants. Good thing we live in Florida where you are only required to wear pants for 2 days out of the year (shorts/capris get you through the rest of the year).

Yesterday was pretty chill, we mainly just hung out all day. Scott was supposed to golf in the afternoon, but ended up not getting to. He was pretty bummed about it.

The kiddos are doing well, and are discovering all sorts of new things at Mimi and PawPaw's. They most especially like the fact that the cabinets are not babyproofed over there and that they can get into any cabinet that they would like to. Oh and when I say they, I of course mean Jill. Jill found the cabinet with some of the tupperware and began to drag it all out. Aaron saw me coming and took off running, almost like he was saying "I wasn't even in there, I have no idea what is going on!" and Jill, my angel, just handed me a piece of tupperware and kept digging in the cabinet. Awesome...

So far that's all the excitement. Check out the multiples blog today, I got to interview my roommates from ISU!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails