Sunday, July 5, 2009

Multiples and More Question of the Week: Favorite 4th of July Memory


What is your favorite 4th of July memory?


I already posted about our 4th of July yesterday, so just scroll down and you can see the cute photos of the kiddos.
I have a lot of good memories from 4th of July! When I was younger we would always cook out and then go to Bloom High School to watch their fireworks. All the years I lived in Chicago I never went to the Taste to watch the fireworks, the place was always a madhouse.
At Disney I worked the 4th once, and then always requested the day after that. Yeah, it was that crazy! Those are my favorite fireworks though. They do 360 degree fireworks at Magic Kingdom so that way no matter where you are standing you can see the show. It's amazing!
Now with the kiddos it's fun to start our own traditions! Hope you had a great 4th and be sure to play along at Multiples and More!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails