Sunday, July 26, 2009

Multiples and More Question of the Week



This week's questions is:

If you could have dinner with any 5 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?

1. Chef Eric Ripert

You may know him from Top Chef, he is an AMAZING chef, so therefore he would be making all 6 of us dinner and then would teach me how to make it.

2. Jackie Kennedy Onassis

She was a truly amazing woman and a complete role model of mine. She was elegant and classy and I would love to get some pointers from her. If you haven't you should read the book "What Jackie Taught Us", it's amazing.

3. Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene was a reformed sinner that devoted her life to Jesus. She was also the first person to see Jesus on Easter Sunday. She was truly amazing, and fascinating, I would love to her whatever she had to say. I know most people would pick Jesus, but I figure He's a pretty busy guy, and I'd love to have a woman's perspective :)

4. My friend Mitch

(Mitch I totally took this photo from your Facebook page, hope you don't mind!) I haven't seen Mitch since two Christmases ago and I miss him terribly!

5. Teresa from the Real Housewives of New Jersey
I really want to learn how to flip a table like her while shouting nonsensical obscenities. We probably wouldn't do that in front of Mary or Jackie though.

I think we would have a pretty cool dinner party, don't you think? So who would your top 5 be? Play along at Multiples and More!

5 comments:

Jeremi said...

So funny how you wrote this : ) I'm going to put the Jackie book on my list of reads -- thanks!

I enjoy your blog : )
Jeremi

monica said...

Very cool list. Dinner would be fun with all of them!

Ginny said...

I had to pick a Southern cook, but Jackie would be at my dinner too!

Lani said...

haha! good list! I forgot all about the Housewives- I'd have to add Nene!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Teresa from Housewives would be on my list too! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails