Thursday, August 6, 2009

First and foremost I have to thank the academy....

Look what I got from Monica of the Jonas Family! I met Monica through several blogs actually, Twinfatuation, What a Trip and Multiples and More. (By the way if you are in search of a super cute tutu, Monica makes them). Thank you Monica! I'm totally and completely honored to be getting this award and would first like to thank the academy....kidding!



Here are the rules for this award –To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
Save the award logo to your computer and use it on your own blog.
Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award

1. Missy of Two Little Monkeys
2. Elle Bee of Kitchen with Kids
3. Nicole of What a Trip
4. Lani of Triplets: Who Knew?
5. Melissa of Pierce Twins
and I decided to break the rules because I'm a rebel and nominate a 6th blogger: April of Our Triplets

Ok, now seriously I need to get some work done ;)

2 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Thanks Amanda! That is so nice of you!

Triplets07 said...

Aww, Thanks:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails