Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy National Boycott Nap Day!

Today was our first day without Scott home. *Cue the choirs of angels* I mean....ummm...anyway :)

Today was also a national holiday that I, and many other MoM's, missed the memo on. In case you didn't know, today was national "Boycott Nap Day". You didn't get the memo either??? Jill decided that she did not need a morning nap, at all. Yay! Happy Boycott Nap Day to me! Then after lunch and some chillaxin' time we tried for the afternoon nap. Yeah, Aaron decided this was his time to celebrate National Boycott Nap Day. YAHOO! The good thing that came out him not napping was this gem:



Hehehehe

Well apparently Aaron's Valet service woke up the princess from her nap way too early. Naturally since she was woken up before she wanted to wake up everything was overly dramatic. She lost her balance, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Aaron blocked her view of The Wiggles, AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Joy joy joy!!! Happy National Boycott Nap Day!

Here are some other photos from our day:
Hope you enjoyed your holiday as well :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning-stopping by from SITS!

Elle Bee said...

Oh my goodness, so THAT'S what it is! My girl twin has confused this national holiday for an EVERYDAY holiday! Ugh.
Funny! Loved the video. My son has that outfit too. I love it.
Elle

SouthernDogwoods said...

Abby & Emma definitely got the memo! Actually they have had the memo tacked up for a year and half. (Sometimes, they take a nap and then sometimes AGH forget it!) I am still making them have a quiet time though (and let me tell you - quiet time is not so quiet!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails