Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beatle Mania?


Scott was home early today so we went with Mimi and PawPaw to EPCOT. We took the kiddos on Nemo, which they LOVE. After that we walked around to look at the fish and the manatees came right up to them. Jill about pooped her Pampers when the manatee swam in front of her. Aaron had a similar experience with the dolphin. I love taking them into The Seas. We could probably spend our whole day in there, that's how much they love it. Then we took them to Journey into Imagination. Aaron dug his finger into PawPaw's hand and Jill about climbed on top of my head during the one part. After dinner we went to check out The British Invasion which is a Beatle's cover band and we saw this:



The second I saw these ladies, and gentleman, get out there to dance I could wave Scott over fast enough to take the video! 'Twas priceless, I sincerely hope that when I am that age I do that as well and that my childrens' faces turn beet red. Fingers crossed!

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Too funny! They can break it down!

Natalie said...

Hey girlie! Just stopping by from SITS...your twins are so very super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails