Sunday, September 20, 2009

Multiples and More Question of the Week



What are the top 5 things you never thought you would hear yourself say?

This question makes me chuckle because I immediately think of things that make me sound like my Mom. And what's the best is if I had just talked to her on the phone and my accent comes back, Scott says I literally sound just like her. So my top 5 has to be:

  • Your face will freeze like that
  • Can you believe the price of beef? I mean seriously are we running out of cows?
  • Cut it out right now! (but with a finger pointing at them and in a very heavy Chicago accent)
  • Where did that come from? (You know what I'm talking about! The mystery items that wind up in the cart or stroller when you are in the store)
  • Give me that bug right now!
Play along at Multiples and More!

1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

"Because I said so". SIGH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails