Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is the padding on all four walls?

Ever have one of those days where you feel like it will most definitely be the one that makes you end up hugging yourself for the rest of your life in a padded room? Yeah I had one of those yesterday. Aaron was up at 6 am screaming, so I brought him in with me to get that last hour of sleep, well he slept and I just laid there trying to figure out how I could wipe the drool that was sliding down my arm without waking him up. That's when the day started to accelerate downhill, everything else was just icing on the crap cake. Everything was the end of the world to both of them. Jill changed the channel to CNN International, Aaron screamed (yeah she likes that channel by the way we watch it at least 2 times a day), Aaron played with the ball, Jill screamed. And so on and so forth until they went to bed for the night. This morning didn't get off to a great start, but right now it's quiet and they are playing quite nicely so I'll take it! Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

It's funny how you know right away when you are going to have one of 'those' days. I have them often, you are not alone! Some days my boys play great together, but more often than not...they don't. I am praying eventually they will grow out of it, but it's not looking good!

monica said...

Oh some days are just like that. Hope today goes better for you and the kids!

Christina said...

I'm due for a day like that..haven't had one in a few days! Hope your day was better today. :))

Brandie said...

Right there with you. I am glad I am not the only one! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails