Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Yay for Thanksgiving Thursday!!!



This week I am thankful for:
  • Target shopping sprees with Mimi!
  • Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I just got it today and cannot wait to try it! I've heard so many good things!
  • Scott getting the shift that we wanted! Always good to have someone on the inside, right?
  • Being able to get my hair done, FINALLY this weekend!
  • The awesome support that we have around us!
  • The huge success of the blog party and for all the sponsors and fellow MoM's and Dad's that participated!
  • My brother and sister making it into town safely!
  • Reconnecting with long lost family. It's so great to learn about everyone that I didn't know about!
Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

1 comment:

Andreina said...

It all sounds like good news!!
Nothing like a shopping trip to Le' Targe'...hehe ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails