Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Way back When-esday: Father daughter time

Dateline: November 2005
Where: Disney World

I was going through a box of old photos and stumbled upon this one of me and my Dad. It was taken in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom. I came down with my parents and brother Chris to celebrate Thanksgiving, we even met up with my Aunt Eunice and Cousin Debbie. I'm not going to lie, that Thanksgiving was a pretty hard one for me, and it was hard to find anything to really be thankful for. I was just finishing up a pretty nasty break up and had recently started seeing Scott (which caused a rift because he was "friends" with my ex). My Dad was definitely the one person I turned to in all of this. I talked to him daily, if not multiple times a day. I still talk to him every single day, sometimes multiple times. If it wasn't for him I don't know how I would have handled that situation. Thanks Dad for everything you do!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

3 comments:

monica said...

Very cute!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Amanda...the picture is so sweet and then your memories of that time and your sweet homage?

Loved going Way Back with you this When-esday...thanks so much for playing along!

Twincerely,Olga said...

What a nice picture and post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails