Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Way back When-esday: Father daughter time

Dateline: November 2005
Where: Disney World

I was going through a box of old photos and stumbled upon this one of me and my Dad. It was taken in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom. I came down with my parents and brother Chris to celebrate Thanksgiving, we even met up with my Aunt Eunice and Cousin Debbie. I'm not going to lie, that Thanksgiving was a pretty hard one for me, and it was hard to find anything to really be thankful for. I was just finishing up a pretty nasty break up and had recently started seeing Scott (which caused a rift because he was "friends" with my ex). My Dad was definitely the one person I turned to in all of this. I talked to him daily, if not multiple times a day. I still talk to him every single day, sometimes multiple times. If it wasn't for him I don't know how I would have handled that situation. Thanks Dad for everything you do!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Amanda...the picture is so sweet and then your memories of that time and your sweet homage?

Loved going Way Back with you this When-esday...thanks so much for playing along!

Twincerely,Olga said...

What a nice picture and post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails