Monday, October 12, 2009

Orange Whip???

Well the mystery rash is gone, I still have no idea what it was. My only thoughts are that it could have been from the laundry detergent that spilled into the clean clothes pile (it somehow fell off the shelf, ghosts?). He never had a fever, cough, runny nose or anything so I'm thinking that's what it was. Whatever it was, I'm glad it's gone.

We had a pretty chill weekend. I've been busy working on stuff for convention so I have zero recollection of anything that happened this weekend, ha ha. Right now I'm just trying to finish all of that and getting ready for my parents to come into town. They haven't seen the kids since their birthday so they are in for a surprise! Here are some photos from our weekend:


Today is also my brother Art's birthday!!! And in honor of his birthday I am going to end this post with a clip from the Blues Brothers, and if I could I would send him an orange whip or four whole fried chickens, dry white toast and a coke. Happy Birthday Art!




3 comments:

monica said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Yay for visiting grandparents!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So glad the rash is gone! Happy Birthday to your brother!

Jennifer said...

I think sometimes kids just get weird rashes out of nowhere for no reason. I know that has happened to mine. Lots of minor viruses cause rashes. Very frustrating, but thankfully not serious.

Stopping by from SITS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails