Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday



I missed last weeks Thanksgiving Thursday, and even though it was a crazy week I still have a lot to be thankful for. So here we go! This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott being the rock that he is and was during all the craziness of last week.
  • The support from our families, most especially Mimi and PawPaw for making it to our house in record time :)
  • Lake Sumter EMS, you guys/gals rock my socks off and I am eternally grateful for everything they did.
  • All the kind words from everyone during all the difficult times this past week.
  • The couple that was on a blind Myspace date last night at Devenney's. Seriously that was some quality entertainment and I will never be able to listen to Journey the same way again.
  • My parents. I really lucked out in that department :)
I know there is more but I am so pooped I cannot think of anything. Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm doing my ride-along with Lake Sumter EMS on Saturday:)

Elyse said...

What a list :) I would be pooped too with all that you have been through! HUGS!
~Elyse

1 Special Family said...

You're supposed to be pooped! That's a good thing! Rest whenever you can!

monica said...

That is a great list to be thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails