Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way back When-esday: So much has changed in a year!

Dateline: November 2008
Age: 6 months

How funny is this photo?! Not only are both my kiddos super bald, look how small they are! Ahh!!! I also find it funny that the crib is still "decorated". Those super cute bumpers now sit in the closet, the cute mobile is on the other side of the closet, and the artwork above them, well one is down compliments of my darling son. He still claims his innocence in ripping it off the wall and putting it in his crib. The times in the photo are so much simpler, but I wouldn't trade today for anything in this world!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

Have you voted today???


9 comments:

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Why is it that bald baby pics are so adorable? They are so sweet at that age - and yet, we still wouldn't trade- well maybe when they are in their teens ;)

There's and award waiting for you.

annies home said...

what little darling but I agree they grow so super fast

monica said...

Those baby pictures are so cute!

Annie said...

I like their faces. It's like what, we don't do anything?

Amy said...

Such beautiful babies! Yup, our nursery doesn't look a thing like it used to! No more bumpers, or wall hangings or... anything. lol

Twincerely,Olga said...

aww! soo adorable!

Christina said...

Aww, so cute!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Those sweet cheeks make me want to nibble on them they're so delicious!

What total dolls, Amanda. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Kristen said...

I can't get over how cute your babies are! How quickly they grow...

I am new to your blog and wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Best Blog award, which you can find here: http://goodie-goodie-gumdrops.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-awards-im-feelin-love.html

Keep up the great work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails