Sunday, December 13, 2009

Favorite Holiday Movies!



This weeks question at Multiples and More is what are you favorite holiday movies. I've included a few of my favorites with clips, I hope you play along!

Christmas Vacation: This scene makes me feel like I'm back home in Chicago at family Christmas



Elf: I heart this scene



A Christmas Story: You've got to love that they play this on a loop Christmas Eve



Donovan's Reef: Now this is not a Christmas movie, but it has hands down one of the funniest Christmas scenes EVER (this one is pretty long, but well worth it, I think) If you want start around the 4 minute mark:



Love Actually: All I could get for a clip was the trailer, but hands down my favorite scene is when Hugh Grant dances to Jump. I heart Hugh Grant for reals....



And you can't have Christmas without It's a Wonderful Life:

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh just had to comment! We have the exact same taste in Holiday Movies. My kids are already hooked on Christmas Vacation, perhaps b/c I have already had them watch it ummm two times this year!

Loved reading through your blog:)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

LOVE this post. :) I really look forward to watching Christmas movies each year, and these are some of my faves. I watched Love Actually on DVD last night. :) Thanks so much for the visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails