Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hey Dad, print this one out!

This week is going to be one of the coldest weeks that we have had in a very long time. It is so cold it makes me question how I survived in Chicago for 22 years of my life. To express just how wimpy cold I was this morning I had one sweats, a long sleeve shirt AND a sweatshirt. Then it dawned on me. What was it that my Dad always yelled at me? Ah yes (cue the Chicago accent): "Maybe if you had some G@# D@#$ socks on your G@# D@#$ feet you wouldn't be so cold!" And you know what Dad, you were right! I know, print this puppy out and put it on the fridge! So there ya go kiddos, listen to your Dad, or my Dad, they tend to be right ;)

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so funny but true if only we had listened then we probably wouldn't have froze are butts off. kids oy what do we know right lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails