Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baking for a building weekend 2!

I have been a baking fool today. We have another bake sale this weekend at our church to raise money for the building fund. Last week we raised $279 and didn't even have that much to sell, this week I have a feeling will be totally different! I cannot wait to see how much we raise!


I ended up making some Ghiradelli chocolate-chocolate chip muffins, fudge, fudge with peanut butter chips, two apple pies, a batch of triple chocolate chip cookies, zucchini bread, sugar cookies, chocolate cupcakes with pink icing. I'm debating making a batch of brownies, we shall see.

We also did a special project with the kids today, but I can't show pictures until after all grandparents have their presents. I can't wait for you to see what they did!

In other news, my spot for the Daily Buzz is now on Tuesday at 6:15 am EST. I am so excited to be taking part in this and talking about American Baby's Supermarket Stars! Can we talk about the irony that I'm talking about healthy eating on Fat Tuesday??? I just realized that, too funny! I've gotten to try some new products that I'm going to share on my review blog next week.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

YUM! I bet all of your desserts sell! They all look yummy!

SouthernDogwoods said...

PS - I am off to double check to make we can view the Daily Buzz in Birmingham. I hope we can! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails