Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's been a long day/week/some type of time frame

Good gracious what day is it even? Sunday? Are we in March yet? Did February even happen? What's my name? Seriously that is the type of week it has been. So crazy over here! I've been up before the sun almost every day this week, that is not normal.

Yesterday I helped out at GOMOTT's clothing exchange, it was definitely an all day extravaganza. I think the club did really well though, can't wait to hear the final total!

The kiddos hung out with Mimi and Paw Paw yesterday while we were at the sale. All four slept very well last night :)

Tomorrow I'm going to try something new. Krystyn from Really, are you serious? has started a new blog carnival called Mommy and Me Monday which encourages you to take a weekly photo of yourself and your children. How fun, right? I hope you play along with all of us, and that you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails