Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stir Crazy...

Between having the house painted and the rain we've been going a little stir crazy. I think my one eye has even started to twitch, seriously. Thankfully the weather is nice again and the painting is almost done! Watch out world, we will be on the loose again!

The kids are definitely keeping me on my toes. I don't know if you know this, but my darling artist, Jill, has decided to start drawing murals. Yup....murals. Thankfully her wall murals are in chalk and are easy to remove. She also loves to "read" stories to all of us, including her stuffed animals. The other day she had the bird from Up and Stitch all tucked in with blankets, read them a story and then politely told me "Shh! Nigh-Nighes!". I had no idea I had the power to wake up stuffed animals.

Aaron is proving to be all boy and more and more like his father. He has the Southern charm for sure. Whenever he does something he's not supposed to be doing he flashes that smile and I'll be honest, it's hard not to laugh and smile back. Works for Scott too....



Hope you are having a great start to the week! Don't forget to check out Multiples and More all this week for a great Blogiversary Celebration!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails