Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and Paw Paw putting together the swingset that has a 42 page instruction booklet and warns that it will take 12 hours to assemble.
  • My marriage surviving the assembly of a swingset that has a 42 page instruction booklet and warns that it will take 12 hours to assemble.
  • Target having gazebos on sale this week so we can have extra shade in our backyard for the party on Sunday. It's going to be the hottest day of the year (92 degrees).
  • My beautiful children and the hilarious things they say. They may drive me crazy but when I look back they are hilarious.
  • All of our great friends and family that are around us.
  • A great opportunity that just presented itself to me. More on that in a bit, have to finalize some details.

What are you thankful for this week? Play along with Elyse at Following Him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails