Monday, May 24, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


This really is my favorite blog post each week. I love that I have a weekly photo of the kids and I, but it has made me notice that there are less photos of Scott and the kids. We shall work on that.


I think I already posted this photo on Saturday, but oh well, you get to enjoy it again! We all went to Animal Kingdom to enjoy the park, probably for the last time until the weather cools off. I think this is the kids favorite park, and this trail that we were on is their favorite as well. I worked on this trail right before Scott and I got married, it was one of the coolest jobs I've ever had.

Play along with Krystyn at Really, Are you Serious?

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think my kids would like Animal Kingdom best, too!

Maybe we should work on Mommy and Me Monday, the daddy edition, because I've noticed the same thing!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

This sounds like a fun place. Love her piggy tales.

Jenny said...

With a cute picture like that I would use it twice as well!

My husband complained about not having a Daddy and Me Day. Too funny!

twinkietotmom said...

Amanda...Love the story behind the tree and ya'll with it! I noticed this week that there are actually even less pictures of Mike & I than of him with the kids. The last picture we took together was in January! Ah! I was updated some of my sidebar pics and couldn't find a recent one of just the two of us. I gotta get on the ball!

Related Posts with Thumbnails