Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Way back When-esday: Birth Announcements

Dateline: May 15, 2008
Age: 1.5 weeks

This is the photo we used for our birth announcements for the kids. I cannot get over how tiny they are! Honestly, those first few months are a blur, thank God for cameras or I may not remember anything. I have to be honest here too, I remember being so stressed out that their birth announcements didn't go out until they were a month old. Thinking back to how crazy that time was, I'm lucky I even got them out, right?

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuataion!



7 comments:

Pumpkin Spice said...

So cute!! I miss these days!

CrazySimpleLife

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh so sweet!
And yes, I feel the exact same way - thank goodness for cameras because I barely remember those days.

Miss Megan said...

So adorable!! Love it!

Candice-MOTBITS said...

That brought back memories!
You are good, some of my announcements went out with my Christmas cards 6 MONTHS later. I hoped people understood! :)

I feel like we are becoming bloggy friends. Its fun to view your blog because our twins are so close in age. If you want an invite to my private blog, send me a message.

Anonymous said...

It really makes you think and rethink your priorities. They grow up so fast and soon they will be leaving our homes to start their own life away from Mom and Dad. Some days I wish for it and other days I want to cry about it!

Unknown said...

I'm in awe that you were able to send out announcements! Beautiful picture of your little ones.

Dakotapam said...

Our girls are four months old and I never got the announcements done. Now I wait for Christmas I guess!

Related Posts with Thumbnails