With the 4th tomorrow I figured this would be a yummy recipe to share. It's really refreshing and super easy to make.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups hulled and sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium mango, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries (I did half a cup of each)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh mint
What to do:
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, mango and blue/blackberries
- Just before serving add raspberries, orange juice and mint
Easy, right? Enjoy and have a safe weekend!