Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday Night Fun


Yesterday we spent the afternoon/evening with our friends the B6. They had us over for an awesome cookout and some pool time. I have to tell you this is the first time I've gone somewhere and not worried that my kids were going to destroy everything around them. They immediately started playing with the other kids and it was just an awesome night.


I also tried a new wine, it's a brand called Cupcake. Dawn has definitely made a client out of me. It was sooooo yummy! Maybe too yummy because it was gone pretty quick?
Like I said, it was a great, relaxing and fun night! Thanks again to the B6 for a great night! Cannot wait to do it again!

4 comments:

alicia said...

Sounds like a great day for everyone.

Unknown said...

We had a fantastic time as well!! It was soo nice for not only the kids to have a blast but for mommy and daddy's too!!! Cant wait to have y'all over again!! Thanks again <3 B6

SouthernDogwoods said...

Cupcake Yum - 'nough said - going to google it and find where it is sold. : )

Joy said...

YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED!

http://sjmcnamara.blogspot.com/2010/07/me-award-oh-youre-too-kind.html

Go pick up your award, list 7 random facts about yourself, and nominate 15 people!

Related Posts with Thumbnails