Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

Been a long week over here, how about you? This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott, most especially for him coming home on Tuesday to take care of all us sickies.
  • Aaron and me time this week. We went to the pet store to get dog food and got to spend some one on one time. He's a big fan of watching the fish in the store and even said goodbye to them the entire walk to the car.
  • Jill's cheesy smile. I pretty much have a photo everyday of her smiling, per her request. She'll love those when she's older.
  • The illness being swift and not so bad. Now if we could just get rid of the leftover snot we'll be alright.
  • All of our family and friends, you are the best!
  • Dawn introducing me to Cupcake wines, so delish!
  • The excitement my kids have when they hear we are going to the library (or house as they call it).
  • My sister and niece getting the song Big Rock Candy Mountain permanently stuck in my head (sense the sarcasm). Oooooooh the buzzin' of the bees in the peppermint trees.....
  • Scott's 15 year high school reunion coming up in a few weeks. I have my reasons for being excited, and his name is Joey Fatone.
  • The stuffed cheetah surviving the illness that briefly plagued the house. It was touch and go for a while, but Jill was a terrific nurse.
  • The awesome give away I'm hosting on my review blog (I have another coming tomorrow too!)
What are you thankful for this week? Link up or leave a comment letting me know!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails