Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and his awesome coffee skills, especially on a day like today when Aaron thought it would be a good idea to wake up at 5:45.
  • Scott's support in everything.
  • Aaron being such a big helper! He helps us pick up the playroom every night. I completely plan to use this to my advantage until he doesn't think it's a game or begins to demand an allowance.
  • Jill's dramatics, sometimes. Example: We were watching Beauty and the Beast and after any musical number she would clap and yell (seriously) "Bravo! Bravo!" Where she learned that, I have no idea but it's hilarious.
  • Mitch reminding me that Jill is not a snob because she says "Bravo!", she would be a snob if she said "Bravissimo!".
  • Small inflatable pools in the backyard. Seriously, it's too hot for anything else.
  • Amazing family all around us.
  • A super fun day at Animal Kingdom on Sunday with our friends Bob and Vanessa!
  • Starbucks Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade, in the words of Kai-Lan, you make my heart feel super happy!
  • The kind people at Education.com for promoting my post on Tuesday, it was totally unexpected!
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Your list is great.

PS: We were on Disney from July 9 to 18 almost two weeks ago.

Related Posts with Thumbnails