Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

So much to be thankful for this week! I am thankful for:
  • Scott having two days off this week! He has been on mandatory overtime lately and while it's nice to have the extra money, it really blows.
  • Aaron doing this:

  • Jilly and Mommy time yesterday. We went to Sephora and then to Starbucks, it was a bona fide girls afternoon and I cannot wait for many more!
  • A great birthday dinner with Mimi and Paw Paw last night for Mimi's birthday!
  • My Dad's accent, it may soon inspire an entire post, it's hilarious the more and more I listen to it.
  • My Mom's MOM-isms. They are priceless and would most certainly give the guy from "Sh*t my Dad says" a run for his money.
  • My favorite cousin that lives in South Carolina for motivating me to get my bum in shape enough to run a 5K (even though she thinks it's a half marathon) with her.
  • A great back to school week. I started classes on Tuesday and am working to finish my degree in Public Relations. I'm only a few credits shy of my degree and cannot wait to finish it!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails