Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott making my coffee (he reminds me at least once a day that he makes me my coffee...every day). It is some pretty good stuff though.
  • Moments like this:
  • Aaron telling me he loves me too every time I say "I love you Aaron!"
  • Jill learning to just go ahead and put herself in time out. Seriously. Yesterday she did something (probably to Aaron) and when I went to tell her "no" she walked over to the corner and stood there.
  • Morning tea time:
  • Phone conversations with my MOM when she's still coming out of anesthesia. Hilarious, seriously hilarious.
  • Phone conversations with my MOM when she's on pain pills, equally hilarious.
  • Fantastic family and friends that surround us!
  • A great dinner with my brother Chris and sister in law Pam last night:
  • Our upcoming Greek dinner with the B6. I'm equally thankful that I'm just in charge of the salad :) oh and dessert.
  • Acing my first college paper in years (seriously, years). I got a 90%, hollar!
  • The fabulous Liz Lyons, for being, well fabulous.
  • The west coast feed of the Disney Channel, it's awesome.
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Congrats on your paper...that's gotta make you feel good! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails