Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You put your right hand in you put your right hand out

We went by Lani's this morning for a playdate. It's been a long time since our last one, so it was nice to have our schedules align. The kiddos had a great time and hopefully paid attention to all the potty-ing (possible not a real word?) that was going on. Can we talk about how not ready I am for that? I have to hand it to Lani, I'd have lost my mind by now.

I love hanging with Lani and her kids because it gives me a glimpse of what's to come in 6 months. Her kids are talking in full on sentences now, I cannot wait for that!


Aaron was kind of a loner for most of the playdate, I think he's just really into what he's playing with though. Jill and Lily danced the hokey pokey with Elmo, it was so freakin' cute and I thought I got video, not so much.

Thanks again Lani for having us over!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Great to have you guys, as always:)
I am proud of your restraint for not posting the naked tutu picture of Cameron.. you know you wanted to...

Related Posts with Thumbnails