Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quick check in

I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again, minus the vertigo from the ear infection and constant nausea from the stuff dripping down the back of my throat (yummy, right?). I cannot tell you how happy I am that the kids and Scott haven't caught anything. I would also like to thank Lysol for making industrial size containers of wipes that kill 99.9% of bacteria.

This weekend is really going to be spent getting the house back in order and then ready for my parents! Yahoo! They will be in town starting next Thursday. I haven't seen them, outside of Skype, since the kiddos birthday. Then Sunday Auntie Tay-Tay (my sister Cathy), Lorren, my brother Art and his family will all be in town. It'll be great to have everyone here again for Thanksgiving. Then, the day after Thanksgiving, my niece Melissa (who has quite possibly the most adorable blog ever) and nephew Alex will be in town. Bets are being placed on if Melissa and Jill can share clothes ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails