Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scott's Birthday


Yesterday was Scott's 34th birthday. I enjoy saying his age because he is in fact older than me. Sunday night we went to Maggiano's to have a big dinner to celebrate and then last night we just had a low key night. I made his favorite, pork and dumplings and chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. I also may or may not have put trick candles on the cupcakes, at least Aaron got a kick out of that.

Happy Birthday Scott, I truly hope it was a great day!

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Your hubby is one lucky guy - among many other things, of course - to get to choose a birthday dessert from your huge repertoire! :) Happy birthday, Scott!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Adorable picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails