Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

Well better late than never, right? For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and the fact that he has been a constant in my life for almost 8 years now.(That makes me feel really old by the way)
  • Two kids that keep life interesting, to say the least.
  • An amazing visit with my family. The time really flew by though and I cannot wait until we all get together again.
  • My parents, they are pretty awesome, and hilarious.
  • The Seminoles beating the Gators, 'twas an amazing present for Scott.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails