Monday, December 6, 2010

Our first movie on the big screen!

We took the kiddos to see their first movie at the theater yesterday! We all went (me, my parents, Scott and the kids) to see Tangled. Scott and I had already seen the movie and were excited to take the kids.

The hardest part of this was waiting before the movie started, and is it me or are there more previews now? Even after awhile Jill looked at me and asked "Where's the princess?". Amen sister, amen.

The kids did really, especially since the movie is over 90 minutes. Aaron got restless after awhile, but it was also during naptime. Jill sat on the edge of her seat the entire time. Even Dzia Dzio liked the movie!

I can't wait to do this again with the kids, there's a ton of cute movies coming out for them to see! Like a new Cars movie, Gnomeo and Juliet, and Winnie the Pooh! Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails