Friday, December 10, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

So I accomplished my goal of the week, we saw Santa. We decided to go to Downtown Disney this year and made sure we were there early. I think we waited maybe 15 minutes? The kids seemed excited when we were waiting in line. Aaron has been talking about Santa for weeks now, so I figured this was going to be smooth sailing (you can see where this is going, can't you?).

It was our turn and Jill literally ran to Santa, jumped in his lap and immediately gave him a hug. Aaron on the other hand would not move past the yellow-please-wait-here-line. So being the kind caring mother that I am, I scooped him up, sat down, motioned for Scott to sit down and told Aaron to smile.

And there you have it, the Santa experience of 2010. In case you were wondering, Aaron immediately began talking about Santa once we cleared the other yellow line. Sigh

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Too funny! At least you got a picture with Aaron in it after all.. .albeit with Mom and Dad in tow=). You all look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails