Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott still taking today off even though my appointment was canceled. Granted, he's getting paid to take today off, but still, it's awesome.
  • Aaron who never fails to amaze me. He is obsessed with all of Disney transportation and now says "beep beep" before the car moves. Oh and he also brought over his monster truck yesterday and said "Momma's car", I feel so incredibly cool.
  • Jill and her imagination. After we saw Tangled last weekend we got her the figurine playset and she has not stopped playing with them since. She even tries to recreate scenes from the movie. She is currently reading to Flynn and Rapunzel as I type this.\
  • 20+ days with my parents. The kids are definitely going through withdrawal right now, ok maybe me a little bit too. Thank you for everything, especially teaching us how to make sausage!
  • Emails from my sister Cathy that include this video:
  • The sweet PR guy at Click who sent my kiddos Tinker Bell wings and a fairy house out of the blue.
  • All of our police, fire and EMT. There was a deputy shot last night and it was a scary reminder that it could have been one of our friends. These people literally put their lives on the line every night and deserve respect, and deserve that you get out of the way when their lights and sirens are on, just sayin'.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails