Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott being off when the stomach flu began. Having an extra set of hands definitely comes in handy. I'm also thankful for Scott for being the best hubby a girl could ask for.
  • I was originally going to say Aaron being over the stomach flu, but after what happened this morning...not so much. How long does this thing hang around for?!
  • Jill not walking in any vomit or poop. I know it sounds silly, but when you're dealing with the stomach flu, it makes a huge difference.
  • Not having the stomach flu, and I better not get it, or Scott.
  • My experience on Monday, it was so rewarding and I'm glad I could be apart of it.
  • Bryce. I'm thankful that I got to meet him and spend a day with him. Just from that short amount of time he will forever leave a footprint on my heart. For those of you that haven't seen any previous posts, Bryce is the son of a friend of ours, he is battling Rhabdomyosarcoma which is a type of cancer that forms at 7 weeks gestation. He has been undergoing chemo and treatment his whole life. The chemo has stopped working. Here is a video that someone made Amy and George, it's so amazing and beautiful and captures Bryce perfectly:
What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails