Friday, January 7, 2011

Off the Neverland....

When I woke up yesterday morning I immediately checked my phone, something I've done since sweet Bryce was admitted to the hospital. I saw an email from Amy about Bryce passing and was welling up with tears when Aaron came into bed with me and proceeded to rip a nasty fart and say "Oh, 'cuse me's!". It was almost like a signal that life continues to go on. It wasn't until after the kids were tucked into bed for the night that I actually gave myself a moment to process everything and I saw this video someone made the family:



I cannot think of a more beautiful way to honor Bryce. Fly high sweet Bryce, we may have only had you for 674 days but they were the best 674 days.

Please continue to pray for Bryce as he makes his journey, and for Amy, George and Wade. If you would like to help in any way please check out Amy's page on 46 Mommas and The Tiny Sparrow Foundation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails