Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott, sometimes there are no words to fully describe how thankful I am to have him in my life. He's been there, by my side, through everything, even my darkest of days. I love this man, fo-real.
  • Aaron's humor. The kid can make you laugh whenever you need it.
  • Jill's playful imagination. Her "phone" conversations with Dzia Dzio are always so adorable to listen to.
  • Parents and in-laws that you can call at anytime and ask for advice or just an ear to listen.
  • A sister that will tell you the truth, no holds bar, even if it stings a little. Sometimes you need to hear something honest to move on in your life and to grow. Adding a clip from Gone with the Wind is always a nice touch too, because after all tomorrow is another day.
  • Everyone's continued prayers for Bryce, Amy, George and Wade. You have no idea how much that helps the family. *I wrote this post last night and since then Sweet Bryce has earned his angel wings. He was such an amazing little boy, always smiling and laughing. He touched so many lives and will be greatly missed. Fly home to Neverland Sweet Bryce!*
  • The Teavana app on iPhone. I'm not quite sure who was more excited, Scott or myself, but it's awesome and the fact that it's free makes it even better!
What are you thankful for this week? Link up below or leave a note in the comment section.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda for hosting Thankful Thursdays! It's a great way for me to settle myself and be thankful.

I love Gone With The Wind and that quote is so true.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Our lists are similar today. Sisters, husbands & families are the absolute best! I will have to check out that app : )

Cheryl Lage said...

Happy to be thankful....and to see your reasons for thankfulness! :)

Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails