Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott letting me sleep in the past few days. It's been awesome!
  • The adorable way Aaron says his name, I have to get it on video so you can hear, it's that cute!
  • Jill's imagination, it is so awesome to watch her play. She is still reenacting Tangled and it's been months since we've seen it.
  • Family that you can call whenever and you know they will be there for you.
  • Wine nights with Jenn, the wine was great and the company was even better!
  • The weather being gorgeous the past few days. It's nice to be able to get the kids out and burn off all of that energy!
  • Aldi. I love that I can walk in, fill three grocery bags and not spend $40. It's amazing.
  • Everyone that has participated the past few weeks, I love reading your lists!
What are you thankful for this week? You can link up below or leave your list in the comment section!

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aldi almost made the list this morning but I ran out of time. Do you not absolute love that store?
Yay for sleeping late, jealous!

Unknown said...

We need an Aldi over here...$40 for 3 bags of groceries sounds awesome!
I love how kids talk at this age. It's so sweet.
Thanks for hosting!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails