Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins

I love blueberry muffins, like seriously love them. I think this is my third blueberry muffin recipe I've put on here, so that should tell you something. I made this is mini form, which is pretty deadly because then you find yourself eating like 4 at a time, or so I've heard....


What you need:

1 1/3 cup of flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 beaten egg
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup cooking oil
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries

What to do:

  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prep your muffin pans
  • In a medium bowl combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture and set aside.
  • In another bowl combine egg, milk and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture.
  • Stir until just moistened
  • Fold in blueberries
  • Spoon batter into muffin pan
  • Bake for 18-20 minutes

Like I said these are crazy delicious. I made 24 mini muffins and I think there are like 4 left from yesterday. I may or may not have eaten 16 of the 20 that have been eaten. I can neither confirm nor deny at this time....

2 comments:

Twin Mama said...

Thanks for sharing! I am definately going to be giving them a try!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Did you use quick cooking or old-fashioned oats? These are on my list for the weekend!

(As a side note, I still haven't made those baked apples...although the apples are sitting right there on my counter...ugh!) :)

Thanks for the recipe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails