Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and how hard he works. He puts in a ton of hours and I cannot tell him enough how much I appreciate it.
  • The hilarious things that both kiddos have been saying the past few days. I honestly do not know where they come up with it.
  • An awesome week including an preview at the new AMC, a preview of Cars weekend, and an advanced screening of Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides. It's been awesome, awesome I tell you!
  • Fantastic parents that are only a phone call away.
  • A sister who can tell you a story that still makes you laugh days later.
  • Blogger fixing whatever that problem was last week. Nothing like giving a girl a heart attack when posts go missing. Thanks for fixing that.
  • My one on one time with the kids. Aaron and I got to bond at the store today and as I type this Jill and I are watching Glee (I know, way past bedtime she has zero desire to go to bed).
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails