Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been busting his hump lately. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate everything he does!
  • Aaron's hugs and hilarious comments.
  • Jilly when she says "your majesty" when she's dressed up like a princess.
  • A great Mother's Day
  • Loving parents who are celebrating their 49th (yes 49th) wedding anniversary today! You two are the best example of marriage I've ever seen!
  • Perks like checking out the new dine in theaters at AMC (post coming soon!)
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails