Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who has been busting his butt lately (welcome to tourist season everyone) and still makes time for me and the kiddos even though I know he just wants to crash on the couch.
  • Aaron and his humor, he truly is a funny kid, and like smart funny. I love it!
  • Jill and her imagination. I love that she has a vivid imagination.
  • Family no matter how close or how far.
  • My morning cup of coffee, it makes all the difference in the world.
  • Coupons that you can stack, I love it, I mean like I really love it.
  • Great friends who you can just kick back with.
  • An amazing priest who the kids ask to see and get excited to see on Sunday. We are so lucky to have had him in our parish for almost 3 years now. And a huge thank you to everyone that put together the reception for him on Sunday, it was so nice!
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad to be your newest follower. I have multiples as well so will be anxious to read more. Looking forward to playing along with Thankful Thursday sometime soon, too! Amanda@ http://thelittlelilypad.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails