This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who has been busting his butt lately (welcome to tourist season everyone) and still makes time for me and the kiddos even though I know he just wants to crash on the couch.
- Aaron and his humor, he truly is a funny kid, and like smart funny. I love it!
- Jill and her imagination. I love that she has a vivid imagination.
- Family no matter how close or how far.
- My morning cup of coffee, it makes all the difference in the world.
- Coupons that you can stack, I love it, I mean like I really love it.
- Great friends who you can just kick back with.
- An amazing priest who the kids ask to see and get excited to see on Sunday. We are so lucky to have had him in our parish for almost 3 years now. And a huge thank you to everyone that put together the reception for him on Sunday, it was so nice!