Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott handling the whole booster seat debacle before I even made it to that part of the store. My husband is pretty awesome :)
  • Aaron, even though he may be bossy sometimes, is the sweetest kid.
  • Jill's singing of everything lately, it is pretty adorable.
  • An amazing family.
  • Michael's selling drawing paper in a pack of 200, you have made my life so much easier, you have no idea.
  • being able to sit in my driveway with my kids, drinking coffee, watching the hot air balloons take off. I hope this is something they remember when they are older.
  • Gift boxes from Edible Arrangements. Soooooo good. So good!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails