Sunday, August 14, 2011

Loving the weekend!



It has been a fabulous weekend so far! Our weekend started on Thursday, the kids and I had to go to Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine to pick something up and we were able to stop and see the turtles and fish that live in the ponds on the grounds.


The kids love spending time there looking at the fountains and turtles. I love being able to have some piece and quiet, even when I'm chasing them around.

After we went to the shrine we met up with Scott at Downtown for some milkshakes. Seriously if you are even at Downtown Disney go to Ghiradelli and get a peanut butter quake shake, it's life changing.

Friday Scott was able to play some golf with his dad, it was hotter than hell but they had a great time! We also took advantage of tax free weekend and got some clothes for the kids. I love tax free weekend, I really hope they keep it around.

Friday night I met up with Lani to see Glee 3D, for real you just read that. I only wish we could have jumped up and danced along with the movie. If you love Glee go see it, so cute!

Finally, yesterday we met up with our friends Dawn and Dyson for dinner at Buca di Beppo. We all love this restaurant and were actually able to sit at the chef's table.


If you ever have a chance, do this! I loved sitting in the kitchen and being able to see how everything was made. Plus the chef gave us an appetizer to try, meatballs and fried mozzarella. All of the food was so good, and really the leftovers is the best part!

I hope everyone else is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails